To get the most out of your moving day, follow the tips below to make your move as smooth and quick as possible.
- Reserve parking as close to your access as possible.
- Make sure the path the movers will be using is clear.
- Make sure all of your electronics are disconnected and the cords are secure by the time your movers arrive.
- If you are doing your own packing, using mover's boxes is recommended, but not required. Using too many different sized boxes makes packing your truck more difficult and takes more time.
- All boxes should be marked with their destination. Use room names, family member names, or color codes to mark boxes.
- Have your gas appliances and ice makers disconnected before the movers arrive. For insurance reasons we cannot connect or disconnect these items.
- We can move your dressers with the clothing in them, however please remove any valuables or breakables.
- Standard size filing cabinets and 2 drawer lateral files can be transported full if the drawers are secure; larger sizes must be emptied.
- Desks and other drawers with loose items must be emptied.